Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Mother's Day As A Mother

It was a good one, we went to Ephrata to spend the day with my mom. Thought I'd share a few photos.
Look at those cute little toes... don't mind my dirty feet we were playing outside before this.
I love it when the sun shines through his cute little ears... it makes me laugh.

I thought this was a cute little moment with my boys.


Our first official mothers day last year I was pregnant... NO FUN!

He is so FREAKIN' CUTE!! Love this boy! Not bad photos for my little not so amazing point and shoot camera... I don't like lugging around my nice one too big to take it everywhere.

3 comments:

Molly and David said...

cute pictures Chelsea! Dawson is an adorable little boy! Looks like he's a pretty happy boy too.

Whitney R said...

I just bought a big one... I'm afraid of the too big to lug around thing and my point and shoot is HORRIBLE. I can't afford a new one of those yet!

Your pictures turned out great! Dawson just get's cuter and cuter.. seriously.

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like it was a good Mother's Day!