Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nakey BOY...

I have always been a fan of naked baby pictures... today I set up my studio to do some senior photos for some friends of mine and decided to do a few of Dawson while I had it set up... here is the product... Kinda artsy... I know, but I thought it was pretty cute!
Do I have just the cutest babe ever??!!! Look at that cute little crack!!

Of course when Chad saw this he had to throw in a basketball... I actually think it makes a nice little accessory.
He then of course wanted a few of himself... :) I wont share those ones... If you think these are cute you should see the ones with Chad! HAHA...

6 comments:

Brenda said...

That little Dawson has the most adorable smile! He has grown up so much I can't believe it!!! Isn't it crazy how fast they change. Time for another!!!

Brenda said...

Oh, thanks for not posting the photos of Chad! I didn't know you were "that" kind of photographer!! HA HA!

Jake Mattinson said...

I better not let Sydney see these pictures...

Aletha and Brian said...

I agree w/Brenda...Thanks for not posting the ones of Chad! :) VERY CUTE!

Whitney R said...

Oh my heavens, that first picture is awesome.

And yes, that is a VERY cute crack!

Were chad's basically the same? I mean, you need some father/son pictures and what better way than to have nakey crack pictures. ;)

Brandon and Calley said...

Lol, he's a keeper! Brandon and I can't decided if he looks more like you, or Chad...good combination of both! :D