Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Silverwood & More...


This Memorial Day was a pretty good one! We went to Silverwood Amusement Park in Idaho and had lots of fun with a few of our friends! Our friend Ryan is leaving on a mission this week and this was his last wonderful experience before the mission. Anyway we went on lots of rides we even took Dawson on a few he was able to ride the old antique cars and as you can see in the picture I rode with him on the dumbo ride... it was pretty much amazing! He really did enjoy himself and did so well the entire day he just loves being outside! Chad Ryan and Brady decided to climb the rock wall, as you can see in the goofy picture of them. We also were able to go visit my grandma and Grandpa Latimer and my uncle Rex was there too BONUS!! Anyway it was all around a very fun day! I had lots of fun with my two favorite boys in the entire world!









4 comments:

janica said...

I LOVE silverwood! Jealous

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could stop by and see Grandma and Grandpa, I bet they LOVED seeing you guys!

Velvet said...

What a fun day. Beats cleaning the garage which is what Dad and I did on Memorial Day. We can get both cars in it now. We got alot done so thats good.

Jess and Carl said...

So cute! Mine are a week over 5 months and I love to see your posts! It gives me a bit of a foreshadowing to my future! Love the nakey pictures as well! Adorable!