Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Tribute to the GREATEST Mother in the WORLD

I know that everyone feels that they have the best mother but I am here to tell you that I ACTUALLY IN REALITY DO! She is so talented, intelligent, caring, selfless, thoughtful, loving, patient, kind, beautiful, Etc. Etc. Etc.
I respect my mom for who she is, what she does, and how she raised me to be. If I could only be half the example of what kind of person you should be for my children that my mom was for me, I would consider my children lucky.
You gave us an appreciation for quality family time.
You showed us by example how to have a great sense on humor, and obviously handed down some good looking genes.
You have always been there when I need you to lift my spirits when I was in need of some support.
You are a wonderful and loving grandmother.

Just look at what you created, with a little help from dad of course.
And look what we've created to pass on those good genes of yours! WOW You are pretty much amazing!

We love you mom! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

Roger Chamberlain said...

Thankyou soooooooooooo much:) That sounds like an amazing woman. I'd love to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so happy you see it that way. I love you Chelsea Rosebud.

Roger Chamberlain said...

Oops Im on Dads Email. you thought he said that huh?

Velvet said...

One more little comment Thankyou for leaving out the tacos. Im grateful today for photo editing:)