Thursday, June 25, 2009

8 Months & More...

Dawson was 8 months old on the 17th. He began to crawl that day as well. I cannot believe the progress that he's made in just a short amount of time. He is getting around the house so quickly now and pulling himself up on everything. Yesterday I set him down on the living room floor and walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and walked right back into the living room. He was climbing up our entertainment center... It really scared me to think that could have fallen on top of him. Anyway, I guess I will no longer be leaving him alone even for just a few seconds.Cute little 8 month photos...

I feel like I need to get more creative with my pictures of him... it just seems like such a hassle when I am trying to get him to smile while holding my camera. Maybe I can get Chad to help me one of these days. I have so many ideas.

3 comments:

Velvet said...

I knew he'd be crawling soon. He was so ready the other day when I saw him. How fun to see his progress!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

How fun! I LOVE it when babies crawl. It is the cutes thing to watch. Your pictures are so cute of him. I love the brick wall background one. You are creative! I need you to take pictures of my little man and our family. Someday we'll get around to it.

Jess and Carl said...

I think you do an amazing job with his pictures, especially compared to mine! I need to get some good ones taken of them soon! I can't believe he is so big and doing so much! My babies are right around that corner... oh man we are going to be some in shape momma's following them around!