Wednesday, September 16, 2009

11 Months Already?!


NO WAY! My baby is already 11 months. In one way this is a very sad moment for me... he is almost 1 year old! In another way he is in a very cute stage he drives me CRAZY at times with getting into everything, but he is so stinking cute... I LOVE his expressions! I love his laugh, I love the way he pats my back when I hold him, I love his curiosity, I love the way he looks at me, I love the way he cuddles up when he is super tired (since that rarely happens), I love the way he eats always pushing the remaining hanging food into his mouth, I love the cute little way that he walks he kind of reminds me of Frankenstein...
Right now I want to focus on his cute little expressions... above you will notice, first of all that he thoroughly enjoys chicken. Secondly he was outside playing in the plants in front of our house and heard a dog (first picture) the dog then came around the corner and he saw the dog (second picture) soooo... cute! I love this boy!

7 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

You have such a very sweet boy. I love those expressions!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Such an adorable little guy! It is so true, they grow up so fast, you just have to enjoy every moment! We always looked forward to all the "new" things with Grace(walking, talking,etc) but with Claire we've wanted everything to just SLOW down, because it goes by so fast!
Cute pics, great expressions!

PS I enjoyed watching Dawson keep everyone busy during Stake Conference! Church will be like that until he goes into nursery!

Velvet said...

I cannot believe that he is almost one year. Seems like he was just born.Great expressions! You could tell just what he was thinking. I love him also.:)

Sariah said...

He's SO Cute! I love the two bottom pictures of him! Adorable! Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?

Aletha and Brian said...

So so cute. Wish I could squish his little cheeks more often!

Aletha and Brian said...

(the top ones, not the "bottom" ones) :)

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

haha!! Leth you are so funny!