Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Workin' & Walkin'

So I am a working gal now this has been my second week working as a substitute EA and my first week as a substitute secretary for the Othello School District. I am really trying to keep my working to only 3 days a week so that I can still feel like I am raising my own child. Dawson has been staying here at out house with a babysitter which is so great. He really seems to enjoy the girl that I have watching him and it's so nice that he can nap in his own bed and play with all of his own toys. I do believe that we will have him going to the Children's Garden Daycare after he turns one at least some days as they have an awesome drop in policy.

Chad totally chewed me out the other day for not posting actual video of Dawson walking since he's been walking for about a month now... so I decided I'd try to do that today just to get him off my back. It is pretty cute too! you may want to turn down your speakers. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Whitney R said...

oh my!! He is so good! And I can't believe a whole year has almost gone by!! Right?? Yeah... I think so...

Congrats on the working. I'm sure it feels nice to contribute. I would like to contribute but have no desire to leave my house. hehe

Todd and Shana said...

Awwww, I love that wobbly walking stage. So cute! It's nice that the babysitter can come to you...probably much easier on the little man. How are you liking the job?

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I really like my job ESPECIALLY SUB SECRETARY. With that said... I'd still much rather stay home with my son!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

He'll be 1 year on the 17th of October.

Velvet said...

Thankyou for the up date. It was right of Chad to encourage you. I'm thinking I should have heard about this sooner. I'm smiling and just giving you a hard time. He is an awesome walker. I'm so proud.

shawna said...

Cute Cute. I can't believe how good he is. Hope you are enjoying the subbing. It's nice you can say no too.
I hated leaving my kids but they turned out great.