Friday, March 5, 2010

4th Anniversary




On March 17th Chad and I will have been married for 4 years... it is crazy to think that we have been together for that long... although the road has not been perfect, it has definitely been worth it and I cherish my relationship with my husband. It seems that each day gets better and I cannot wait to see where we are at 50 years from now. I love that we have shared so many experiences and especially the experience of having a child together and almost 2 :) Chad is such an amazing person, husband and especially father... it is so fun to watch him play with Dawson and see the adoration in his eyes when he spends time with him. It will be so fun to see him with another baby boy! Love you Chaddy!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Velvet said...

It was a great day and a wonderful memory. Happy Anniversary! Love ya both!