Friday, March 26, 2010

Less Than 2 Weeks???

I had my OB appointment today... I learned that I am having very hard and more frequent contractions than I should be for how far along I am. I have also already begun to dilate some and "thin out" significantly. The baby is in the correct position and has dropped a ton. My doctor informed me that I will likely deliver around April 8th which is before my due date! I am excited, nervous and I am starting to feel like I should begin to prepare for this child!! AHHH!! I feel like I have done nothing. I am trying to remember all of the things I need to do before this happens. I already have pretty much everything I need because I obviously just did all of this with Dawson 17 months ago but I know that there is probably some huge thing that I am forgetting about. This baby already has a car seat, bed and clothing (washed and ready). I know need to start preparing my hospital bag... is there anything I am forgetting??? HELP!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I think you feel unprepared every time. I remember thinking that I had to be missing something too. If you have clothes, diapers and boobs, the baby will be fine! ha! Good luck, it's so exciting!!!

Brenda said...

Go get a pedicure and relax! If you don't have it, you can always go get it! Enjoy your last two weeks!

Velvet said...

You sound ready to me. This will be a breeze. You have Great supportive family in Othello and Ephrata . So there ya go.

The family trunk said...

Diapers???