Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation Weekend

This past weekend my little brother Wes graduated. The family got together and a good time was had by all. We missed you Leth!! It began to storm just about an hour before the graduation was scheduled to begin and the lighting was super scary so they delayed the graduation about an hour until the storm passed over but it was nice and quick and I was sad that I didn't take my nice camera in but I didn't want to chance it with the rain... so here are a few pics from the little camera...Congrats Wes!






We also were able to attend a dance recital for Arianne. She did so great and looked so pretty!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

You guys are too cute! Arianne looks adorable! I'm jealous how much you get to go home and visit! We're 3 1/2 hours from home...sad!

Ashley said...

It's so weird when little siblings graduate...but so fun!!