Thursday, June 4, 2009

We Love Summer!

I just love summer this year! I am not in an office unable to enjoy the nice weather. It is so fun now that I am at home to run over to the park with Dawson and push him on the swing, he loves it! We tried on his swimsuit today and I snapped a few pics... I also got him saying dada on video but only on my phone. I have not been able to send it to my email or download it... I will find a way it is so cute! I thought the last photo on that strip was so funny I was totally laughing when I saw him do that, he was almost growling.


This sweet boy is so handsome in his mama's eyes... look at that perfect face! Love you sweet boy!! You will also notice the lines from his sunglasses. I thought it was to cute to just photoshop out. Anyway, I cannot wait to take him swimming... he loves his baths so I am sure he'll love the pool!

6 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

Love the sunglasses and the new pictures! He is definitely one handsome boy! So maybe we are related! What are your grandparents names and I'll ask my family! That'd be crazy huh?

Aletha and Brian said...

Too Cute! Love that little guy!

Velvet said...

Love the pictures. He is a cute little character. I so glad you are able to spend time with him. They grow up sooooooooooo fast.
Savor the moment.

Heatherbether said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heatherbether said...

We'll have to meet at the pool once a week this summer. My kids like baths but HATED the pool till they were like 5 or 6, no joke. But my kids are weinies....oops, I mean VERY cautious! Dawson will probably LOVE it!

John & Sierra said...

Dawson is such a handsome little guy!