Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some New Wheels


Today I went and traded in the Jetta with 115,000 + for a Focus with very few miles! Now Chad and I each have a Ford Focus. For those of you who know my Jetta... this has been a long time coming. I had a hard time getting rid of the thing up until now because I didn't want to sell it to anyone that I knew. What a relief that it is now gone forever! Ahhhh!! I cannot believe that "cancer of a car" is out of my hair!

My wonderful daddio met with me to make sure I didn't get screwed... and in fact as we worked together I got a screaming deal! We are a pretty good team! Yeah for car dealers that don't drive you crazy! I must say I had a good & short experience this time around!

5 comments:

Roger Chamberlain said...

It was bad when she had the salesman in a headlock slamming his head on the floor (but it got her another $500 off the price).

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Dad, you are so funny!!

Jodie said...

What dealership did you go to?

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Moses Lake Family Auto Center with Seth.

Kristin said...

new cars are always exciting! The smell is great!