Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Make A Guess

So I know you are all dying to know what happened at my appointment yesterday. To be completely honest it wasn't super exciting. My doctor had to deliver a baby yesterday so needless to say he was running a little late. My appointment was scheduled for 4:15 and I didn't actually see him until 4:45 so by the time he got in there I had forgotten all of the questions I had for him and of course, I remembered just after I left as always. He did measure my belly and I am on schedule and have further dropped. He did not "measure me" I do not know how far I have dilated since the last appointment. He said that next week we would find out and be really excited. He is still saying that, in his opinion, I will not make it to my due date especially since I have dropped even more since the last appointment, which is very exciting.

After my appointment yesterday Chad and I went to eat at Pita Pit in Pasco, that is our new favorite place to eat. We then went over to his grandparents house to watch the presidential debate while waiting for his flag football game to begin. We went over to the TRAC in Pasco where they hold this amazing city flag football league.They of course won the game by at least 2 touchdowns and I sat through the entire thing and I have to mention it was freezing. Chad insists that I go to all of his games from now on in case I go into labor... I am sure there is more to that :) He has of course been dominating as the coach/QB, what else would you expect.

I am beginning to have very rough nights every night. I probably woke up at least ten times last night once choking on some stomach acid, 6 times to try and turn myself over without much success, and three to use the bathroom. Chad informed me this morning that he is not sleeping very well because I am moving so much and coughing etc. He also told me that he rubbed my back last night for about a half hour trying to make me more comfortable... I definitely don't remember that, kinda wish I did. Anyway, My friend Serena is guessing that I will have my baby on the 12th... I am guessing it will be the 19th... ANY GUESSES? (date & time) There may just be a prize for the winner.

12 comments:

Whitney R said...

I'm going to say you'll have it on the 14th around 6 in the evening. Dinner time!

That's sweet of Chad. Jaren does that sort of thing ALL the time but I never remember because I'm out.

Brenda said...

I say the 10/20/2008 10:20 p.m. I really think 10/28/2008 would be a cool birthdate too!

Go get a massage and have your ankles rubbed. I swear by this! It put me in labor the last 2 times. Plus, it is a MASSAGE! What pregnant lady almost ready to pop can't use a massage! I am not joking! I had them 2 x each month my Dr. referred me after I asked him to and insurance paid for them. Try it!!!

Unknown said...

The eleventh. He'll be born at 8:02 pm and weigh 8 lbs 2 oz...

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I have already had 2 massages and the lady said she'd work on a few pressure points that are supposed to put you into labor the next time :) Yeah, I don't think I could have gotten through all of this without those massages... and I only have to pay a co-pay SOOOO worth it! Good guesses guys!! right now I am pulling for Chelsi!!

Garnet said...

I was born on the 17th and it was an excellent day for a birthday, so I hope your little guy decides to show up then. Around 11 am. Just one week. You can do it! Ugh. The last few weeks are the worst.Good luck. And let me just say, it's sooooo nice NOT being pregnant anymore. It makes you so grateful for your "normal" body. :)

Jess and Carl said...

I say the 18th in the wee hours early morning... like 2:33AM...

That is so great that Chad was trying to make you more comfortable! I hope that you continue to do so well! Good luck on "the big day" if it comes before the next update!!

Velvet said...

I have the 16th off . But Im going
to say the 21st , probably about 6am. I know what time I used to get called out for those c-sections i had to recover. Any time in the next coule weeks will be the BEST
time.So excited to meet the little guy...........!

Black Family said...

oh I am so ready to be done. They just took me off bed rest and I stop taking the medication they were giving me to stop the contractions on Tues. I am dialated to a 1...and in lots of pain. So it could be any day now. I am so ready to be done..I bet you are too. It is such an exciting time. I just cannot wait to hold her. I will be excited to hear when your little man comes! Looks like you are all ready...I need to get busy!

Kristin said...

you are too sweet! when is that little man coming out?! you will be a great mama! have you decided on a name? we're having a boy and have NO names. We'll take from your leftovers! ha!

Aletha and Brian said...

I have to agree with Mom, my guess is the 21st (I'll say 8:32 am), that's ONLY 10 more days! I know, I know...to you it is: "That's a WHOLE 10 DAYS MORE!!!" I hope you are feeling well, you and Chad are about to experience the most overwhelming love!!! I can't wait!

Aletha and Brian said...

I am changing my guess. :) I'm gonna say...the 16th around 11pm-ish.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Aletha is a cheater...