Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update On The Little Man










Okay so my sister got on me for being slow with getting blogs up on here, so for those awaiting more information, I apologize. things have been pretty busy trying to keep the house up and hosting guests daily along with my new mommy responsibilities... I am loving every minute of it! Dawson is really doing great... at night he has continued with his schedule of 3 am and 6 or 7 am... I don't think I could have asked for a better baby not to mention he is most likely the cutest baby I have ever seen or will ever see in my entire life (I may be a little biased, I really don't think so though) he sleeps quite often during the day as well and some have complained that they were not able to see him with his eyes open so I am posting as little video that has him wide awake being his cute little self there is really nothing too exciting on the little video but it gives you a better idea of what he really looks like since the pictures don't really seem to do it yet!!


7 comments:

Whitney R said...

He IS adorable!!

Wow, you really did get a very good sleeper. :)

I really am very excited to meet him. You will be around at Christmas, right? Not flying to Hawaii or anything?

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

We'll be here for Christmas as far as I know.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

he's so adorable. Brand new babies are so amazing.

Brenda said...

The video makes me want a newborn (ar at least hold one!) He is so sweet and pretty cute! You look great too! No sleep deprevaiton or circles under your eyes...just a happy glowing mommy! Couldn't imagine your life without him now, could you!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

He is pretty much my life!! I love him more than I ever thought I could love anyone!

Aletha and Brian said...

SO so so so so SO CUTE, Love him.

Katie said...

Congrats! He is really beautiful, you guys. And I'm glad to hear your labor went well and he's being a little angel so far. :)